Friday, January 14, 2011

Very Excited!!

I am EXTREMELY excited right now!  I am definitely beginning to have faith in the Essante Teambuilder Program.  I can see my business being built for me as we speak!  Its only a matter of time before my commission checks begin to pour in! 

I also want to comment on a few of my teammates above me.  I am really blessed to have an understanding group of people to work with.  I have been harassing them with questions daily since I signed up with Essante Worldwide, and they have been extremely helpful.  Even when they didn't know how to answer my questions, there was always someone in the team who could!  I've sat in on conference calls and thoroughly enjoyed the enthusiasm of everyone who spoke.  I have no doubt in my mind that they, including the CEO, are passionate about not only the company but also the products.

This brings me to my next excitement.  I have begun to try the Essante products and am shocked at how much I enjoy them.  The Bee Natural tabs are cool.  I want to keep a steady supply of those coming.  I, in particular, know the value of the Vitamin D3 supplement because I don't drink milk.  By far, however, the most amazing product I have yet tried is none other than the PowerPops!  Essante Worldwide really has come up with a way to eat candy and lose weight!  The product has already been featured multiple times on TV and has had great results.  I have used them already, and they do what they are supposed to.  I have much more energy and much less appetite!

So far, I will say that the TeamBuilder guarantee is definitely working!  I know I have a long way to go to $2000 a month, but I can honestly say that I see it happening now.  I have enough confidence in the team and the company and the products to begin marketing them myself.  I may not have much time, but I won't hesitate to tell anyone about it! 


Thanks for reading, if you have, and I hope that this blog will help out anyone trying to make a decision.  I will, over the next few days be trying "The Daily Basics" organic value pack.  I'm eager to use the products that should be coming in today.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment, and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Thank you and God bless,
Wynn Harvey
www.gaininggreen.com

PS.  Immensely more important to me than any products or marketing campaign is my faith in Jesus Christ.  I am not ashamed of following Him or His message.  If you would like to know about how He changed my life and can also change yours, please contact me so I can share my faith with you.  You can also get in touch with me if you need someone to pray for you.

5 comments:

  1. I am considering joining but wonder why you have not posted in almost a month. How is the Team Build going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess it's not going very good anymore...good thing I didn't join

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wynn,

    I too just came across your blog. But you haven't posted in a while ?? Would like to read about your latest news and teambuild information.
    What kind of income are you making monthly ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the delay in posting, yall! Feel free to email me if I go AWOL again. It isn't because of any problems, I just am a pre-med student, so I tend to get a little busy at times. :)

    God bless,
    Wynn

    ReplyDelete