Thursday, January 6, 2011

Unbiased Essante Team Builder Review

Hey yall!  My name is Wynn Harvey and I'm a newly recruited salesman for a company called Essante.  The company specializes in the sale of green and organic products.  Its a web-based system of sales reps who earn commission based on the amount of people they can recruit and place in their "binary" sales tree.  The more the merrier in this company.  Some people pull off a six or seven figure salary!  I'll tell you right now.  I'm not that guy!  I'm a full-time student being bombarded with classes in a pre-med program just looking for a way to make some cash that takes up very little time.  I will not, for the next dozen years of medical training have any ounce of time to go recruit salespeople, which begs the question:  Why, Wynn, are you signing up for an online marketing scheme that requires intense time and effort to see any profit??  This is where the "team builder guarantee" comes in.

Essante higher-ups recently enacted a guarantee that you can make at least $2000 a month after 10 months without lifting a finger to sell a single recruitment.  Obviously this got my attention because it means there is no pestering my family and friends to sign up, no driving around looking for anyone I can talk into signing up, and basically no effort at all on my part; only money!  This works because the people who recruited you can only fill up two spots directly beneath them, so to make any money they have to fill up spots below the spots below them, if that makes any sense.  So, essentially, everyone above you will help you out in order to help themselves.  In order to have the guarantee, you have to pay about $30/month for the whole 10 months.  On top of the $30 to sign up as a "qualifying manager" and $50/month for the auto-shipped product you are required to buy, the overall cost of getting into this scheme is roughly $830 over the course of 10 months.  This money (minus the amount of commission made over the 10 months) will be completely refunded if you aren't making at least $2000 a month by the end of the guarantee's time period.  Well, come to think of it, I doubt they'll refund the cost of the auto-shipped products.  Oh well, hopefully the guarantee will hold true!  But anyway, $830 isn't really that bad considering every month should be pulling in over double the starting capital.  Only time will tell if this is the real deal, which is why I'm writing this blog.

Before I go on, I'd like to mention a few pluses I've seen so far.  The binary tree system seems to be a good thing, and as far as tools go, there is a good bit available to those who want to go all out and pitch this product.  A couple examples are an automatic response system, some free leads, even a call center available to help get your prospects to buy.  All this on top of numerous help videos and info make this a pretty good setup for someone with a lot of time on their hands.  But from here on out--unless I see some really cool thing that I just have to tell yall about--I'm only going to review how good the teambuilder guarantee is.  I will most likely do absolutely nothing, so my case should be a very good picture of how well this actually is.

I literally signed up a few hours ago, so I havn't had a chance to really talk with my recruiter just yet.  I emailed him a few questions and expect him to get back to me sometime tomorrow.  The transaction process went smoothly.  I think I'll enjoy the products I have to order, and I really could see myself selling some of them one day.  I'm about as far from a health nut and tree hugger as you can be, but I do appreciate the value of organic and green products.  Anyways, thats about as much as I know so far.  I'll try to keep this thing updated as much as possible!

Thanks for reading!  And if you do, could you leave a comment?  I just want to know if anyone's even worried about what I have to say....heh That'd be nice!

Thanks,
Wynn

PS. On the off chance that someone stumbles on this post who is going through any difficulties, I'd be more than happy to talk to you and keep you in my prayers.  If there's anything I've learned in life so far, it's that I can't do much without God's help and prayer's a pretty powerful thing.  Thats just a little lagniappe for yall!  Thanks and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wynn! Nice blogs concerning Essante Team Builder! I am considering joining! Email me so I can email you my number so we can talk!
    unlimitedcell10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete