Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Impression

Hey yall!  Wynn Harvey here again with an update on how everything is going with my Essante TeamBuilder experience!  I've been involved with them for about 3 days now and I have to stay I'm cautiously optimistic.

I was very excited when I found out that I'm working with a group of people who are Christians.  I feel a little more comfortable knowing that my brothers and sisters in Christ are my referrers and sales supporters.  I look forward to working with them.

I haven't had a chance to try any products out yet, but I should be receiving my first order sometime early next week.  I'll let yall know how I like the organic and green vitamins and shampoo and stuff.

I already had 3 people placed under me by my direct sponsor, so that's a good sign.  Other than that, I guess I haven't mentioned the fact that I'm going to get 1000 free leads a month along with an autoresponder system as long as I keep an autoship order going.  This is required to make commission anyway, so nothing out of the ordinary is required for this cool feature.  There's also the option to purchase more and better leads and more advanced auto responder system, but I don't think I want to go that route yet.  I still want to see how far I get without much marketing on my part.

There was one catch to the autoresponder that they don't mention before you sign up.  I would tell anyone that I market to, or offer a year's worth free or something... but anyway a redirect is required.  Its basically a domain name that forwards you to the teambuilder signup website.  I ended up buying two domains, the first one was http://www.wharveyii.com/ and I realized that wasn't a really catchy name that had anything to do with earning money, so I bought another one:  http://www.gaininggreen.com/ to play off the making money with green organic products.  Catchy huh? : )   Well they both ended up costing me about $10 total and they should last a year.  I got em at GoDaddy.  If you want a domain name or to make or website or whatever, click the picture below.



Next week, I should have more info to review once I get my product and free leads and everything.  I think I'll get my first commission in a couple of weeks, so that will be exciting.  Overall, I'm still not regretting the decision to sign up, but I'm still not comfortable enough to sign my friends and family and girlfriend up yet.

Like I said, time will tell!

If you read this, could you leave me a comment to let me know I'm reaching someone?  Thanks, and have a great day.  God bless yall.

Wynn

1 comment:

  1. Wynn when you get this comment call me. I am one of those Higher ups in Essante and I wish to help you blindguy55@gmail.com 319-351-2937

    ReplyDelete