Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Long Overdue


I am sorry for neglecting the review of the Essante Teambuilder Guarantee.  The honest truth is that the venture turned out to be a disaster.  The 10 months came and went with only seeing $60 total.  Now that is not $60 of profit.  That is $60 after I spent over $1000.  Let me give yall the details.

The original deal was made with a separate entity from Essante, calling themselves Teambuilder, headed by a woman named Paula Scarcella.  This Teambuilder group advertised a guaranteed $2000/month after 10 months or your money back.  To sign up for Essante, you are required to maintain a minimum purchase per month of $50. In addition to that, the fee for the Teambuilder program was $29/month for the 10 months.  BOTH of these fees were to be refunded if a $2000 monthly income wasn't reached after 10 months. 

Conveniently, the guarantee was made by Paula's group (not Essante).  So when things started looking bad, the Teambuilder group broke ties with Essante.  This meant that the products could not be refunded because Essante never made that guarantee.  Well, what a bummer, right?  I wasn't too upset about that because I actually got something in return (the products), however little I actually needed it.  I still have stuff that has yet to be used from over a year ago.  

After the breaking up of the Essante/Teambuilder affiliation, The Teambuilder group said keep paying $29/month because your guarantee still stands.  I was skeptical, but could not quit then without voiding the agreement.  So I stuck it out.  The new program was called Fund Your Success. 

At the end of the guarantee, I had absolutely nothing to show for the entire 10 months, in fact, I was worse off because of Teambuilder.  It was okay though; there was a guarantee that I would at least get my $29/month back minus my $60 earnings [(29 * 10) - 60] = $230.  After emailing a few times, tracking down all my payment receipts, and sending them all as attachments to prove I had been paying (as if they don’t have access to the information that shows I’ve paid them) I get a response saying the payment website is down.  Because of technical difficulties, they would mail me a check. 

I have yet to see any check in the mail.  October 14, 2011 is the day they emailed me saying the check was on its way, well over a year ago.  So I didn’t even receive my refund that the guarantee promised me.  To clarify, the entire “service” that I was paying $29/month for was for the guaranteed $2000/month or my money back.  I paid for absolutely nothing at all since the guarantee failed.

I’m truly sorry that I didn’t get this information out there sooner.  I wish I would have, but hopefully this will let some know that Paula Scarcella’s Teambuilder turned Fund Your Success sincerely failed for me.  If you were successful with the guarantee, then I’m very happy for you.  As for me, a very important lesson has been learned.  If a deal sounds too good to be true, it is.  J

God bless, yall!
Wynn

Got questions? Email me at honestreviewsblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment